In existence for over thirty years, Menaker & Herrmann LLP is a full-service law firm providing advice and counsel in Antitrust, Bankruptcy (Creditors), Commercial Litigation, Commodities, Futures and Derivatives, Construction Law, Corporate and Commercial Transactions, Criminal Law, Employment and Employee Benefits Law, Health Care Law, Income Taxation, Intellectual Property, International Law, Real Estate and Trusts and Estates. Our clients range from large financial institutions and corporations to individuals and include manufacturers and service businesses, design and construction professionals, hedge funds, money managers, cooperative house corporations and condominium associations, real estate developers, international businesses and individuals, and small businesses.
Menaker & Herrmann is a registered member of the European American Chamber of Commerce New York (EACCNY).
Menaker & Herrmann is a certified CLE and AIA continuing education provider.
News From the Firm:
- Karen Kim was honored with the 2017 Queens Power Women in Business Award on May 18, 2017.
- Richard G. Menaker received the honorific designation of Empire State Counsel from the New York State Bar Association in April of 2017. This comes in recognition of Mr. Menaker's outstanding contribution in providing free legal services to low income individuals throughout 2016.
- In April 2017, the Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York held its Annual Meeting and Elections, naming Menaker & Herrmann's Karen Kim to the position of President. Her term will begin in July of 2017. This is the first time in KALAGNY’s history that two consecutive female Presidents will have led the organization.
- Cheryl Davis's play, Maid's Door, has been named as one of seven finalists for the 2016 Francesca Primus prize.
- Merrikay Hall Joins the Firm as Of Counsel
- Cheryl Davis, winner of seven Audelco Awards for her play Maid’s Door, writes another thought-provoking play called Carefully Taught, which was performed at the Astoria Performing Arts center last November. Reviewers said “Carefully Taught is anything but careful. It’s daring. And should be praised”, and called the play “Thought-provoking, sometimes uncomfortable, mesmerizing.”
- Menaker & Herrmann LLP Was Honored At The 25th Annual NDEAM Awards
- Visit our Media Center