- Richard G. Menaker
- Robert F. Herrmann
- Samuel F. Abernethy
- Michiel A. Bloemsma
- Yao Fu Bailey
- Cheryl L. Davis
- Paul M. Hellegers
- Rebecca Northey
- Stephanie D. Fouts
- Wojciech Jackowski
- Karen Kim
- Erika S. Krystian
- Alexander Mirkin
- Albena Petrakov
- Jennie L. Sacks
- Lisa Skruck
- Timothy P. Fisher
- Stephen D. Houck
- Practice Areas
Richard G. Menaker
Richard G. Menaker has been in practice since 1975, starting his career with Sullivan & Cromwell before founding the Firm in 1983. He has degrees from Columbia College, the University of Virginia Law School and Oxford University, where he was a Rhodes Scholar. He serves on committees at the New York City and State and American Bar Associations, and has been an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association (AAA).
Dick concentrates in commercial litigation, dispute resolution and employment law counseling. He has represented commercial clients in dozens of cases in federal and state courts around the country at the trial and appellate levels, and in arbitrations and regulatory proceedings.
He has written extensively on litigation procedure and teaches in continuing education programs for the profession. Dick is a Director of Legal Services of the Hudson Valley, the civil legal aid program for the indigent in the downstate counties north of New York City.
Peer Review Rating: AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5
Professional & Community Involvement:
- New York State Bar Association’s Committee on Legal Aid
- Director and the Treasurer of Legal Services of the Hudson Valley
- Faculty Member, National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Northeast Region
- Class Agent, Columbia College
- Chair, Men’s Tennis Advisory Committee, Columbia University
- Moot Court Judge, University of Virginia School of Law
- Menaker, R. "FDR’s Court-Packing Plan: A Study in Irony". History Now, Issue Fifteen, April 2008.
- Contributed to Law for Architects: What You Need to Know. Now available for purchase.