N. Fulya Kazbayfkazbay@mhjur.com
- Fordham University School of Law, LL.M. (1996)
- New York University SPS, Bank Lending Diploma (1994)
- Dokuz Eylul University Faculty of Law, Izmir, Turkey, LL. B. (1990)
Fulya represents privately held companies and entrepreneurs in connection with general corporate and commercial transactions, including assisting both U.S. and foreign (including Turkish) clients.
Fulya practiced in the area of Turkish corporate law and international business transactions with major Turkish law firms for over 10 years. Her practice has focused on commercial and corporate law, cross border mergers and acquisitions, project and corporate finance, privatizations, public procurement, power/infrastructure, technology, internet, e-commerce, privacy and data security.
She is fluent in Turkish and has a basic knowledge of German.
Fulya is admitted in New York and in Istanbul, Turkey.
Professional & Community Involvement:
- New York City Bar Association
- Information Technology and Cyber Law Committee
- Istanbul Bar Association
- Notification Requirement Introduced by Article 198 of the New Turkish Commercial Code, ABA SIL M&A and Joint Ventures Committee Newsletter, October 9, 2013 at 20.
- Turkish Competition Board Revised Turnover Thresholds in Merger Control Notification, 1/2013 ABA SIL M&A and Joint Ventures Committee Newsletter, March 1, 2013 at 12.
- The International Lawyer, ABA/Section of International Law, International Legal Developments Year in Review, Turkey Section in M&A and Energy and Natural Resources: Turkey, 47 ABA/SIL YIR 75 (2013), Turkey, 46 INT’L LAW. 315 (May 2012), Turkey, 45 INT’L LAW. 310 (May 2011), Turkey, 45 INT’L LAW. 63 (May 2011).
- Turkish Market Poised for Growth, IFLR, 2007 Guide to Mergers and Acquisitions (2007).
- Come to Market—The New Electricity Market Licensing Regulation of Turkey, Global Power Report 2002, A Supplement to Project Finance 42 (2002).